|You are subscribed to Environmental Justice in Action Blog for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. This information has recently been updated, and is now available.
Environmental Justice: Where Are We Now?
By Curt Spalding, EPA Region 1 Administrator At the end of March, I was very pleased to participate in an Environmental Justice Conference at Harvard Law School to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Executive Order 12898 on EJ, and to dialogue with stakeholders across all backgrounds about the future for EJ. Environmental justice is critical […]
- Federal Court Rules Against Microsoft In The Case Over Accessing Customer Email Stored Outside The US
- Microsoft Announces General Availability For Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit (EMET) 5.0
- Microsoft Updates Office For iPad With Presenter View, Pivot Table Interaction, Export To PDF And Many Other Features
- Reddit Bans One of Most Popular Users for Vote Manipulation by Max Knoblauch of Mashable
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn’t assaulted, she fell by Michael McWhertor of Polygon – All