|You are subscribed to Environmental Justice in Action Blog for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. This information has recently been updated, and is now available.
Environmental Justice: Where Are We Now?
By Curt Spalding, EPA Region 1 Administrator At the end of March, I was very pleased to participate in an Environmental Justice Conference at Harvard Law School to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Executive Order 12898 on EJ, and to dialogue with stakeholders across all backgrounds about the future for EJ. Environmental justice is critical […]
- NBC “Chicago PD” Season 2 Open Casting Call for Real Police Officers
- Fox New Series ‘Red Band Society’ Casting Call for Kids, Older Women in Atlanta
- This Is the Right Way to ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ by The Daily Muse of Mashable
- This Timelapse of Melting Ice Cream Will Fill Your Heart With Sorrow by Colin Gorenstein of Mashable
- Commercial Casting Call in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania